COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Categories:
- All students are eligible for the Omicron-specific bivalent COVID vaccine
- Immunosuppressed students are also eligible for a second bivalent COVID booster, if at least two months have elapsed since the last booster
- Students age 65 and older are eligible for a second bivalent COVID booster, if at least 4 months have elapsed since the last booster
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling:
1. Student Health: Student Health is currently offering the Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine.
a. COVID-19 vaccines will be available by appointment only.
b. To initiate the scheduling process call 615-322-2427, or message
your Student Health Provider through My Health at Vanderbilt.
2. VU Medical Center: VUMC is currently offering the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J vaccines.
a. Vaccines can be scheduled via the My Health at Vanderbilt (MHAV) account
b. Vaccines can be scheduled by visiting https://www.vumc.org/coronavirus/GetVaccines.
3. Vaccines in the Community: COVID-19 vaccines are also available in the community
to students. Information on appointments can be found on the Tennessee Department of Health
and Metro Health Department websites, or at local retail chain websites such as CVS.
If you don't have an account in My Health at Vanderbilt, our online patient portal, it's easy to start one. You can find instructions and a simple video tutorial here.
COVID Vaccination Documentation:
Use the My Health At Vanderbilt App on your mobile device and always have access to your COVID vaccine record and test results. More places, such as restaurants, concert venues and sports arenas, are requiring proof of vaccines or test results- use these new features to easily share them when you want.
Instead of carrying your vaccine card around, the My Health at Vanderbilt app lets you create a QR code to share your vaccine or test result information. You an even transfer this information to another app, such as a digital health wallet.
To use these features, update your mobile app to version 9.8 in the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can find these features in the "COVID-19" section of the app.