COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Categories:
- All students are eligible for a primary series of COVID vaccination
- Students who are more than 2 months past a J&J COVID immunization are eligible for a COVID booster shot
- Students who are more than 6 months past Moderna or Pfizer immunization are eligible for a COVID booster shot
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Options:
1. Student Health: Student Health is currently offering the Pfizer and J&J COVID vaccines.
a. Vaccines will be available by appointment only on Mondays and Thursdays
b. To initiate the scheduling process, please call our main # 615-322-2427 or message your
Student Health provider through My Health at Vanderbilt.
2. Vaccines at VUMC:
a. VUMC is currently offering the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines.
b. Appointments can be scheduled via the My Health at Vanderbilt (MHAV) account or
3. Vaccines in the Community: COVID-19 vaccines are also available in the community to
students. Information on appointments can be found on the Tennessee Department of Health
and Metro Health Department websites, or at local retail chain websites such as CVS.
If you don't have an account in My Health at Vanderbilt, our online patient portal, it's easy to start one. You can find instructions and a simple video tutorial here.
COVID Vaccination Documentation:
Use the My Health At Vanderbilt App on your mobile device and always have access to your COVID vaccine record and test results. More places, such as restaurants, concert venues and sports arenas, are requiring proof of vaccines or test results- use these new features to easily share them when you want.
Instead of carrying your vaccine card around, the My Health at Vanderbilt app lets you create a QR code to share your vaccine or test result information. You an even transfer this information to another app, such as a digital health wallet.
To use these features, update your mobile app to version 9.8 in the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can find these features in the "COVID-19" section of the app.