COVID-19 Vaccine Now Authorized for Ages 12 to 15
Everyone in Tennessee age 12 and older can now get a COVID-19 vaccine. You can schedule an appointment today with Vanderbilt Health, even if you or your child haven't been a patient with Vanderbilt before.
Use one of the links below to find an appointment that works for you. Or call 888-312-0847.
If you don't see an appointment that is convenient for you, check back. We add new appointments as we get new shipments of vaccine.
Teens and adolescents younger than 18 must be with a parent or guardian, who can get their vaccine at the same time.
We'll bill your insurance for a small fee to help cover costs of giving you the shot. But you won't get a bill, even if you don't have insurance.
We now offer COVID-19 vaccination in by appointment in several primary care locations as well as walk-in clinics in the Nashville area. This will make getting a vaccine for yourself or your child more convenient than ever.
Ages 12-18 (and accompanying parent or guardian):
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Adolescent Medicine Clinic at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 719 Thompson Lane, Nashville (by appointment)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s University Pediatrics Clinic at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 719 Thompson Lane, Nashville (by appointment)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Pediatric Allergy/Immunology Clinic at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 719 Thompson Lane, Nashville (by appointment)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s General Pediatrics at Doctor’s Office Tower, 2200 Children’s Way, Nashville (by appointment)
For anyone age 12 and older
- Vanderbilt Health Hendersonville, 128 North Anderson Lane, Hendersonville
- Vanderbilt Health Primary Care & Walk-in Clinic, 7069-B Highway 70 South, Bellevue
- Vanderbilt Health Primary Care & Walk-in Clinic Melrose, 2608 8th Ave. South, Berry Hill
- Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinic Mt Juliet, 64 Belinda Parkway, Mt Juliet, TN 37122
- Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinic Belcourt, 2111 Belcourt Ave, Nashville, 37212
- Vanderbilt Health and Williamson Medical Center Walk-in Clinic Franklin, 919 Murfreesboro Rd (hwy 96), Franklin, TN 37064
- Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinic Spring Hill, 3098 Campbell Station Parkway, Spring Hill, TN 37174
We're giving the Pfizer vaccine in these locations. This is the only vaccine approved for those age 12 to 15. The second dose is given 21 days after the first.
Vaccines are also offered to patients who are admitted to our hospitals.
What if I don't live in or near Nashville?
Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital in Lebanon continues to give vaccines to anyone age 12 and older. Schedule online through the Wilson County Health Department or go to the main hospital entrance, where vaccines are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, Monday and Friday, 8 am to 11:30 am 1 pm to 4:30 pm, as long as supplies are available. During weeks of a Holiday, the vaccination schedule may vary.
The holiday schedule will be:
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Christmas Eve: Friday, December 24, 2021
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 27, 2021
- New Year's Day 2022: Friday, December 31, 2021
You can also find vaccine appointments at pharmacies, clinics and other locations at VaccineFinder.org.
The mass vaccination location at Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital in Shelbyville is now closed. Only previously scheduled second doses are being given now at Vanderbilt Tullahoma-Harton Hospital.
Updated June 21, 2021