Vanderbilt University requires all eligible students to be covered by a health insurance plan that is comparable to or exceeds the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan (SHIP)
- For more information on the Student Health Insurance Plan, including requirements, enrollment, waivers, brochures and FAQs, please visit https://www.vanderbilt.edu/studentcarenetwork/your-health-insurance/ or email SHIP@vanderbilt.edu.
- If you have questions about your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement, referrals, medical claims or medical bills, please contact the Insurance Representative, Kristina Miller, at the Student Health Center. Ms. Miller can be reached at Kristina.Miller@vumc.org or 615-343-4688.
- Other Important Links and Forms:
- Aetna Student Health Vanderbilt - This link will direct you to Aetna Student Health Vanderbilt.
- Aetna Student Health Claim Form - This form would be used for reimbursements.
- Aetna Medication Formulary - This link will allow you to search the co-pay and insurance coverage information for your medication. Choose "Advanced Control Plans-- Aetna" to get to the correct formulary.
- Ordering Home Tests on your Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan - This .pdf has instructions for ordering OTC COVID-19 home tests.
- Prescription Mail Order Form - This link is the Caremark Mail Service Form for prescriptions.