Getting the Flu Shot is the best way
to prevent getting the flu
Plan to attend the 10th Anniversary of Flulapalooza on Sept. 28th from 6AM-6PM
Flu Shots will be available at SHC after this date.
AVOID THE FLU AT VU
- Get your flu shot- The vaccine that will be administered will be a thimerosal-free, latex-free quadrivalent inactivated vaccine. Flu mist will not be available due to low effectiveness.
- Cover your mouth and nose- When you are with others or alone, cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue or into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Don't share silverware, dishes, cups and glasses with anybody else.
- Mask up- if you have flu-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever).
If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the flu or COVID-19, visit us at the Student Health Center. As always, please put on a mask when arriving at the SHC.