If your manager has assigned you to become a registered Peer Vaccinator, please complete all steps below. Once registered, you may order influenza vaccine and begin administering shots. We recommend you bookmark this page as it contains important links that you will need during the flu season.
How to Become a Peer Vaccinator:
- Gather cost center information that was sent to you by your manager
- You must review the Peer Vaccination Program training information before you can register to be a Peer Vaccinator
- Complete the Vaccinator Registration Form (link should have been sent to you by your manager)
- Await confirmation that Occupational Health has received your registration
- Start giving flu shots!
- Document flu shots using the REDCap Documentation survey (link will be sent to you after completion of REDCap Vaccinator Registration)