Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited to have you as a member of our team!
Before you begin your amazing journey with Vanderbilt, we want to make sure that you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience. You can also learn how to access great providers on the benefits plan.
Attend our Occupational Health & Wellness ALL ABOARD event any Monday from 1 pm to 3 pm prior to your scheduled orientation. In the event of a Monday holiday, ALL ABOARD will be held the next day on Tuesday from 1 pm to 3 pm.
Please check out "Help! I Can't Attend ALL Aboard!" if these days don't work for you.
ALL ABOARD LOCATION: Light Hall, Room 410, 2215 Garland Ave, Nashville
NOTE: Starting on Jan. 27, 2020, ALL ABOARD will be part of VUMC New Employee Orientation in Langford Auditorium, meaning that new hires will not need to attend an ALL ABOARD event prior to their start date as they will be expected to receive any needed services as part of orientation.
For questions, please call Occupational Health Clinic at (615) 936-0955.
Please note: the ALL ABOARD location is not the same location as the Occupational Health Clinic. If you need to visit the Occupational Health Clinic, please visit their webpage.
ALL ABOARD is a fun and flexible way to:
- Receive, at no charge, protective health services that are required before you start your job.
- If you have health records that meet Vanderbilt's health screening and immunization requirements, please upload your records no later than end of day on the Tuesday before your Monday ALL ABOARD event.
- If you have records you weren't able to upload by end of day on the Tuesday before your start date, you may still upload them closer to your start date or just bring them with you to ALL ABOARD and one of our friendly Occupational Health nurses will review them in person.
- Begin maximizing your health, well-being, and pocketbook.
- Learn how to access providers and services covered under Vanderbilt's health benefits plan.
Services are provided at no charge for confirmed new hires who are scheduled for Vanderbilt New Employee Orientation.