- Get vaccinated by OHC.
- 7:00am - 5:30pm M-F at OHC in Suite 640 MAB (no appointment needed)
- 8:00am - 11:30am every Thursday at OHO (located in VPEC Suite 21100; no appointment needed)
- At any OHC Comes To You event
- Through our Peer Vaccination Program -- all departments (inpatient units and clinics) with the ability to vaccinate thier co-workers are asked to participate in the Peer Vaccination Program this year!
- Get vaccinated ANYWHERE and report it online to OHC.
- If your vaccination was obtained outside of an Occupational Health event or the Peer Vaccination Program, you will need to provide documentation.
- If you received your flu shot at a VUMC entity and it's in your Vanderbilt medical record (eStar), you still need to grant consent so that OHC may access it. Your medical record is private and can't be shared with your employer without your consent.
- If you received your flu shot at a non-VUMC entity, you can submit your documentation electronically.
- More information regarding outside vaccination can be found here.
- For more information and to find a list of VUMC Walk-In Clinics, including Vanderbilt Walgreens locations, click here.
- While your insurance will be charged for a flu shot obtained at an off-site location, those on the VUMC health plan will have no out-of-pocket cost if you visit a Tier 1 or Tier 2 provider, including the Vanderbilt Health Walk-In Clinics, Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens, or another VUMC provider office.
- Please note that if you visit a Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens, go to the clinic area and not the pharmacy to ensure those with the VUMC health plan have their service covered at no out-of-pocket cost.
For VUMC Employees:
Vaccination or approved exemption must be completed by December 15, 2020. This is an extention from the original deadline of Dec. 1.
- You may monitor compliance by logging into Business Objects and running OHC's compliance reports. Here is more information about checking the compliance of your employees.
- To request an on-site visit from Occupational Health to administer flu vaccines please complete this REDCap survey.
Please note: For all vaccination events, masking and social distancing guidelines must be followed.