Our Mission: Providing visionary health protection.
Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling
VUMC employees can contact their managers to schedule a vaccine appointment or request an appointment through Occupational Health Clinic here.
VU employees can request an appointment through Occupational Health Clinic here.
To receive a COVID vaccine at VBCH and VTHH, please reach out to your respective Occupational Health resource at your location – do not use the above request form.
2019-novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 Vaccine Questions?
Call the COVID-19 hotline at 888-312-0847. Nursing staff are available daily 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to answer questions related to the vaccine, including side effects. Click here for a list of COVID-19 vaccine FAQs.
Need to report a COVID-19 vaccine received outside the OHC vaccination program? Have a question about rescheduling your vaccine appointment or vaccine side effects? Click here.
Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Locations:
Need help finding your assigned vaccination location?
- Children's Theater: Located on the 2nd floor of MCJCHV. From South Garage entrance, turn left. Proceed past screening station. Follow the hallway to the glass double doors.
- Express Care: Located in Suite 112 on the 1st floor of the Medical Arts Building. Use the exterior entrance that faces 21st Avenue.
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital: P1 Building located at 206 Babb Dr., Suite 206C, Lebanon, TN
To report an adverse vaccine reaction to Occupational Health, please complete the Adverse reaction reporting Redcap here.
Occupational Health Clinic COVID-19 Exposure, Testing & Monitoring Information
Answers to common COVID-19 exposure, testing and monitoring questions for faculty and staff of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt University. Click here to learn more.
2020-21 Employee Influenza Campaign
Flu vaccine is still available through the Occupational Health Clinic. Please see our Influenza mini-site for more details here.
Welcome to Vanderbilt!
Before your first day of work, we want to make sure you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience.
Incoming VUMC staff may receive these services before their first day of work by attending ALL ABOARD. New faculty and housestaff receive these services during their orientation.
Learn more about ALL ABOARD , including ways to get compliant if you can't make an event.
Need an immunization or test for compliance? OHC provides many convenient options for Vanderbilt faculty and staff.
To get your compliance services either:
- Drop by The Occupational Health Clinic at Suite 640 in the Medical Arts Building between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.. No appointment needed for current employees.
- Visit one of our many convenient OHC Comes To You events.
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- Immunization Exemption Request: Individuals may request an exemption through this HR site. However, for everything but influenza please TALK with an OHC nurse first! Often we can help find an alternative to vaccination.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.
- Compliance Reports: Need to know how to access to compliance reports? Visit our Verifying Compliance page for all the info.