- Complete the Manager's Registration Form.
- Enter your Department Name (as listed in PeopleSoft) and Cost Center.
- Complete a registration form for each department you wish to register.
- Select staff to be peer vaccinators. Please designate licensed professionals from your units to be Peer Vaccinators for your department.
- Email the sign-up instructions that you received in your confirmation email to your designated vaccinators.
- Returning peer vaccinators must re-register each flu season
For inpatient departments:
- VUH, VCH, and VPH inpatient units/departments will purchase Flu Vaccine for the PVP via the following link in REDCap: PVP Order Form.
- Orders can be completed by managers or an individual designated by the manager
- Flu Vaccine orders must be received by noon on Friday and will be delivered weekly on Tuesdays.
For outpatient departments:
- Outpatient departments/clinics will order flu vaccine directly from the pharmacy.
- OHO Clinics will order directly from the OHO Pharmacy
- All other outpatient departments/clinics will order directly from their regular pharmacy.
Through this program Peer Vaccinators document flu vaccines given to Vanderbilt employees using a web-based tool. Only registered vaccinators may use the tool after completion of the Vaccinator Registration Form.
For regional hospitals:
- Order directly from your regular pharmacy.
Documented vaccines on verified Vanderbilt employees will be reimbursed, at cost, not to exceed the OHC's cost, to the designated cost center. Note: We cannot reimburse for vaccine provided to non-employees (visitors, students, patients, family members, volunteers or agency personnel).
Don't forget to monitor your department's vaccination rates by checking Tableau.