Flu Shots at Night? What a fright!
We are giving out free flu shots & candy
Tuesday, October 26th from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Getting the flu shot is the best way
to prevent getting the flu.
Free Flu Shots are now available at Student Health
M-F from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
No appointment needed. Just bring your Student I.D and wear short sleeves
AVOID THE FLU AT VU
- Get your flu shot- The vaccine administered will be a thimerosal-free, latex-free quadrivalent inactivated vaccine. Flu mist is not available due to low effectiveness.
- Cover your mouth and nose- When you are with others or alone, cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue or into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Don't share silverware, dishes, cups and glasses with anybody else.
- Mask up- if you have flu-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever).
If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the flu or COVID-19, visit us at the Student Health Center. Please put on a mask when arriving at the SHC and enter on the "Sick Side".