Scheduling On-line Appointments
The Student Health Center offers on-line scheduling for many types of appointments* including acute visits, injury visits, office visits for medical concerns, referrals, STD exams and more.
*Note that specialist appointments require additional time with a provider and can only be scheduled by calling Student Health at 615-322-2427.
The following are specialist appointments:
- Dietitian appointments
- GYN appointments (well woman exams, IUD placements, pap testing, colposcopy)
- Immunization appointments (ex. HPV Vaccine or allergy shots)
- Sexual Assault Exams
- Sports Medicine Specialist Exams
- TB screening (often needed for shadowing forms)
- Travel Consultations, including those for Study Abroad (refer to our travel medicine page)
If you are ready to schedule an appointment, then click on the green box below, sign in or create an account, then proceed to the Student Health option:
This link will direct you to My Health At Vanderbilt, VUMC's unique on-line portal for scheduling appointments,
viewing your lab reports, communicating with providers, paying bills & more.
It's easy to sign in or create an account for first time users!
Can't find an online appointment that works with your schedule or unclear about the type of appointment that you need? Call us at 615-322-2427 to speak to one of our dedicated Patient Service Representatives to find an appointment that best meets your needs and busy schedule. We are available M-F from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.