Flu Shots will be available in September 2021.
Stop by Student Health for your flu shot.
Getting the flu shot is the best way to prevent getting the flu.
The flu shot is free to all VU students.
No appointment needed. Just bring your Student I.D.
You can get the flu shot at Student Health
M-F from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
AVOID THE FLU AT VU
- Get your flu shot- The vaccine administered will be a thimerosal-free, latex-free quadrivalent inactivated vaccine. Flu mist is not available due to low effectiveness.
- Cover your mouth and nose- When you are with others or alone, cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue or into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Don't share silverware, dishes, cups and glasses with anybody else.
- Mask up- if you have flu-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever).
If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the flu or COVID-19, visit us at the Student Health Center. Please put on a mask when arriving at the SHC and enter on the "Sick Side".