We are a group of neurosurgeons, scientists, and students who share a common goal of improving the care of patients with neurosurgical conditions through research, education, and training. The scope of our work focuses on low- and middle-income countries, where the burden of neurological disorders is high, yet access to safe and affordable neurosurgical care is limited.
Enhance the neurologic health of populations in low resourced settings through partnerships with neurosurgeons and hospitals, enhancement of education and training, and promotion of scientific discovery.
• Improve neurosurgery care delivery in low resourced settings
• Enhance neurosurgical training in low-resourced settings
• Strengthen neurosurgical care and research capacity in low-resourced settings
• Advocate for improvement in neurosurgical care for vulnerable populations
- Joseline Haizel – Cobbina, MBChB, MPH, Program Manager
- Silky Chotai, MD
- Rebecca Reynolds, MD
- Jeffrey W. Chen
- Stefan W. Koester
- Alan Tang
- Rut Thakkar
Our International Partners and Their Sites
Bangladesh • Ethiopia • Ghana • Kenya • Malawi • Nigeria • Pakistan • Peru • South Africa • Sri Lanka • Tanzania/Zanzibar • Uganda • Zambia