- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: If you're thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, call or text 988 for 24/7 access to trained crisis counselors.
- The Middle Tennessee Crisis Call Center – 24/7 United Way Help Hotline 615-244-7444
Work/Life Connections-EAP – Aiding the Vanderbilt University Medical Center employee community with short-term counseling, coaching, and other services as the internal Employee Assistance Provider for Vanderbilt University Medical Center faculty and staff including the Faculty and Physician Wellness, the Nurse Wellness, and the Employee Assistance Programs.
- Counseling - Psychological support for a personal, family or workplace concern.
- Online Screening - Brief, confidential questionnaires addressing symptoms of depression, anxiety, addictions, and other concerns
- Addiction - Assessment, education, counseling and referral for those concerned with alcohol and other drug use.
- Personal Crisis - Immediate assistance for a crisis situation is available to VUMC faculty and staff by calling Work/Life Connections-EAP at 615-936-1327.
- Work/Life Connections-EAP Mindfulness videos – An explanation of mindfulness and videos to help you with self-care for your body, mind, and spirit
- Health Plus Mindful Breaks for VUMC – Offered by Health Plus, have a "mindfulness break" administered onsite to jumpstart departmental efforts.
- VUMC Osher Mindfulness Classes – A resource for your personal mindfulness
- Finding a Mental Health Provider
- Behavioral Health Providers on the VUMC Aetna Plans - Find in-network providers for long-term mental health care or psychiatric needs.
- Behavior Health Navigator - VUMC employees now have access to a Behavior Health Navigator to offer support, guidance and education to the employee who has been diagnosed with or has a loved one with a diagnosis of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia spectrum disorders, which include brief psychotic disorder, schizoaffective disorder and catatonia.
- Vanderbilt Behavioral Health - The psychiatric crisis assessment and hospital admissions program for Vanderbilt Behavioral Health is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 615-327-7000.