The Vanderbilt Eye Institute currently offers approved fellowships in Oculofacial Surgery (2 years), Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery (2 years), Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus (1 year), Glaucoma Surgery (1 year), and Ocular Oncology (1 year). Additional fellowships may be offered in other subspecialties in the future. Please select the appropriate link to find detailed information about our current fellowships.
Important Note: Per licensing protocols, you must have completed an ACGME accredited residency in the United States to be eligible for our fellowship programs.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Surgery
- Fellowship in Glaucoma Surgery
- Fellowship in Ocular Oncology