The Vanderbilt Eye Institute currently offers approved fellowships in Oculofacial Surgery (2 years), Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery (2 years), Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus (1 year), Glaucoma Surgery (1 year), and Ocular Oncology (1 year). Additional fellowships may be offered in other subspecialties in the future. Please select the appropriate link to find detailed information about our current fellowships.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Surgery
- Fellowship in Glaucoma Surgery
- Fellowship in Ocular Oncology