The Vanderbilt Eye Institute currently offers approved fellowships in Oculofacial Surgery (2 years), Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery (2 years), Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus (1 year), Glaucoma Surgery (1 year), and Ocular Oncology (1 year). Additional fellowships may be offered in other subspecialties in the future. Please select the appropriate link to find detailed information about our current fellowships.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
Upcoming fellowship interviews: Friday, October 28 and Monday, November 7
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
Upcoming fellowship interviews: Thursday, October 20 and Friday, October 21
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Surgery
- Fellowship in Glaucoma Surgery
Upcoming fellowship interviews (virtual): Wednesday, October 5 and Wednesday, October 19
- Fellowship in Ocular Oncology
- Virtual Fellowship Interviews- November 9th.