Didactic lectures take place Monday through Thursday at 7a.m. in the Elliott Conference Room.
Ophthalmology Grand Rounds (GR) are held most Fridays from 7 to 8am. Two Cases are presented each Friday. To view the schedule please select the link below.
Joint conferences are held in conjunction with the departments of radiology and pathology.
- Ocular Pathology Conference
- Ethics Conference
- MM&I Conference
- Neuro-Radiology Conference
- Cornea and External Disease Conference
- Surgical Case Conference - Residents share and discuss videos from their most interesting cases
- Morning Report - Residents and faculty meet informally to present and discuss interesting cases from call
- Ophthalmology and Vision Seminars
- Vanderbilt Fellows Virtreoretinal Case Conferences