Celebrate good health this season with Health Plus Spring into Summer! Choose from 2 options (or choose both) depending on your health and wellness goals. With both options you could win PRIZES!
Option One - Weight Maintenance during the Season
Submit an initial weigh-in at the beginning of June (5th-16th). Participants will recieve weekly resources to promote good health this summer! After 4 weeks, submit a final weigh-in in July (17th-28th).
Earn Rewards: Mainatin your weight (gain no more than 2 pounds) to be entered into a prize drawing, 10 winners will receive a $50 eGift card!
How to Submit Your Weigh-ins:
- Self Report: If you have access to a scale, you can securely upload your weight with Redcap here.
- In-person: Attend a Know Your Numbers event to weigh-in.
- Weigh with Higi: VUMC faculty and staff can check weight with Higi machines. Conncet your Higi account here, then complete this survey to allow Health Plus to retrieve your measurement taken during the challenge dates.
Option Two - Spring into Summer Step Challenge
Register beginning June 14. Record steps daily over a 4 week period (June 19-July 17), and earn entries into a prize drawing for number of steps recorded:
- 1 entry for 100,000 steps (~3,500 steps daily average)
- 2 entries for 150,000 steps
- 3 entries for 200,000 steps
- 4 entries for 250,000 steps (~9,000 steps daily average)
20 winners will recieve a $25 eGift card! The deadline to submit your steps is July 23.
Earn in Go for the Gold: Completing both an initial and final weigh-in in the Weight Maintenance Challenge & logging at least 100,000 steps in the Step Challenge will count towards completion of 2 of the 5 actions needed this year for Go for the Gold Step 2: Wellness Actions Log!