Compete with colleagues or just have fun recording your steps to celebrate health for a chance to win great prizes. The more steps you accumulate, the more prize drawing entries you achieve!
Here’s how it works:
Record daily steps over a 4-week Challenge period
- digitally with MyCap or
- logging manually with a document provided by Health Plus
- Coming Soon: Connect with FitBit to sync your steps
Logs can be attached and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entered for Prize Drawings for number of steps recorded:
- 1 entry for 100,000 steps (~3,500 steps daily average)
- 2 entries for 150,000 steps
- 3 entries for 200,000 steps
- 4 entries for 250,000 steps (~9,000 steps daily average)
Win one of ten $15 gift cards!
How can I track my steps? Steps can be tracked several ways:
- Wearable devices like Fitbit, Garmin, or Apple Watch
- Smartphone apps like iHealth or Google Fit
- A free Health Plus pedometer. To learn how to receive a free pedometer, contact us at email@example.com.
- Convert your physical activity with our Step Conversion Chart
**Tracked steps must be manually added to the MyCap app or Step Log. Syncing with devices or apps is not currenly available.
Step Challenges for 2022:
Step for Your Heart (February 1-March 1)
Active in April (April 1-30)
Move in May (May 1-31)
Spring into Summer (June 20-July 18)
Fit for Fall (September 19-October 17)
NEW! Step for the Holidays (December 1-31) GFTG year 2023
Get Stepping and Good Luck!