Participate in programs to measure blood pressure, weight, and body mass index. These numbers can be used on your yearly Health Assessment and Wellness Actions Log for the Go for the Gold program. It's a convenient way to track your changes.
Participate in Know Your Numbers (weight and blood pressure)
- Contact Health Plus to schedule a screening for your department!
- December 4 OHC Express Care, Medical Arts Building 127, 2-4pm
- December 5 Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital, Cafeteria, 11am-1pm
- December 7 One Hundred Oaks, 2nd Floor Atrium, Entrance D, 11am-1pm
- December 7 Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Room 2104, 2-4pm
- December 11 OHC Express Care, Medical Arts Building 127, 2-4pm
- December 13 VUH Screening Entrance, 2nd Floor Near Panera, 11am-1pm
- December 13 MCE Screening Entrance, 2nd Floor Near Gift Shop, 2-4pm
- December 18 OHC Express Care, Medical Arts Building 127, 2-4pm
- December 19 Vanderbilt Tullahoma Harton Hospital, Private Dining Room, 10am-12pm
- December 19 Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital, Classroom 1101, 1:30-3:00pm
- December 19 One Hundred Oaks, 2nd Floor Atrium, Entrance D, 11am-1pm
- December 20 Preston Research Building, Lobby, 8-10am
- December 20 Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilit, 2nd Floor Screening Entrance near Theater, 11am-1pm
New at Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital:
- December 7 VWCH Outpatient Center, Employee Health Office, 7-10am
A VUMC ID is required to participate.
- Upload Biometric Measurements - You can now submit official measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure from your Primary Care Provider to Health Plus. These measurements will be available for credit for the "Know Your Blood Pressure & Weight" action of the Wellness Actions Log for Go for the Gold. Please be sure to upload records by October 31, 2023 to meet this requirement for the Wellness Actions Log.
Check Weight and Blood Pressure with Higi Machines on campus and across the country. Sync your Higi account to send measurements to Health Plus. Learn More.
You can view your Know Your Numbers measurements, as well as your participation history in Health Plus activities, in the Health and Wellness Information Portal.
Keywords: Blood Pressure, Biometrics, Weight, Body Fat