Participate in programs to measure blood pressure, weight, and body mass index. These numbers can be used on your yearly Health Assessment and Wellness Actions Log for the Go for the Gold program. It's a convenient way to track your changes.
Participate in Spring into Summer (weight only, no blood pressure)
- June 2 Medical Center Plaza**, near Langford Auditorium 10:30am-12:30pm
- June 3 MCJCHV, Room 2104 2-4pm
- June 4 Medical Center Plaza**, near Courtyard Café 11am-1pm
- June 8 MCJCHV, Wadlington B 9-11am
- June 9 Medical Center Plaza**, near Langford Auditorium 10:30am-12:30pm
- June 10 One Hundred Oaks, Room 26114 9-11am
- June 11 Medical Center Plaza**, near Courtyard Café 11am-1pm
- **If inclement weather, will move to Light Hall South Lobby
Participate in Know Your Numbers (weight and blood pressure)
- May 26 One Hundred Oaks, Room 26113 8:30-10:30am
- June 15 Light Hall, North Lobby 1-3pm
- June 17 MCJCHV, Board Room 11am-1pm
- June 30 One Hundred Oaks, Room 26114 8-10am
In-person Appointment-Only options:
- Contact Health Plus to schedule a screening for your department!
A Vanderbilt ID is required to participate.
- Upload Biometric Measurements - You can now submit official measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure from your Primary Care Provider to Health Plus. These measurements will be available for credit for the "Know Your Blood Pressure & Weight" action of the Wellness Actions Log for Go for the Gold. Please be sure to upload records by October 31, 2021 to meet this requirement for the Wellness Actions Log.
- Check Weight and Blood Pressure with Higi Machines on campus and across the country. Sync your Higi account to send measurements to Health Plus. Learn More.
- Using these digital options automatically enters you into a monthly prize drawing!
You can view your Know Your Numbers measurements, as well as your participation history in Health Plus activities, in the Health and Wellness Information Portal.
Keywords: Blood Pressure, Biometrics, Weight, Body Fat