Participate in programs to measure blood pressure, weight and body mass index. These numbers can be used on your yearly Compass Health Assessment and Wellness Actions Log for the Go for the Gold program. It's a convenient way to track your changes.
Where can I participate in Know Your Numbers?
- Know Your Numbers is offered at Health Plus Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5:30pm. We are located in Room 127, near the entrance to Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Know Your Numbers is also offered at the Occupational Health Clinic from 7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday. OHC is located in Suite 640 of the Medical Arts Building.
- Health Plus comes to you. Contact us to schedule a Know Your Numbers event for your department.
- Attend an upcoming Know Your Numbers event.
A Vanderbilt ID badge is required for participation.
NEW! More Ways to track Biometrics:
- Upload Biometric Measurements - You can now submit official measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure from your Primary Care Provider to Health Plus. These measurements will be available for credit for the "Know Your Blood Pressure & Weight" action of the Wellness Actions Log for Go for the Gold. Please be sure to upload records by October 25, 2019 to meet this requirement for the Wellness Actions Log.
- Check Weight and Blood Pressure With Higi Machines on campus and across the country. Sync your Higi account to send measurements to Health Plus. Learn More.
You can view your Know Your Numbers measurements, as well as your participation history in Health Plus activities, in the Health and Wellness Information Portal.
Keywords: Blood Pressure, Biometrics, Weight, Body Fat