Participate in programs to measure blood pressure, weight, and body mass index. These numbers can be used on your yearly Health Assessment and Wellness Actions Log for the Go for the Gold program. It's a convenient way to track your changes.
Participate in Know Your Numbers (weight and blood pressure)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment at the Health Plus Offices, Vanderbilt Recreation & Wellness Center, Room 127
- Contact Health Plus to schedule a screening for your department!
- June 1 MCJCHV, Room 2104, 2-4pm
- June 6 Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital, Cafeteria, 11am-1pm
- June 6 Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital McFarland Campus, Conference Room, 2-3pm
- June 7 Light Hall, North Lobby, 11am-1pm
- June 8 One Hundred Oaks, Au Bon Pain Atrium, 11am-1pm
- June 13 Vanderbilt Tullahoma Harton Hospital, Private Dining Room, 10am-12pm
- June 13 Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital, Classroom 1101, 1:30-3:00pm
- June 14 One Hundred Oaks, Au Bon Pain Atrium, 11am-1pm
- June 16 VMG Franlkin, 2105 Edward Curd Ln, 3rd Floor Conf. Room, 9-11am
A VUMC ID is required to participate.
- Upload Biometric Measurements - You can now submit official measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure from your Primary Care Provider to Health Plus. These measurements will be available for credit for the "Know Your Blood Pressure & Weight" action of the Wellness Actions Log for Go for the Gold. Please be sure to upload records by October 31, 2021 to meet this requirement for the Wellness Actions Log.
Check Weight and Blood Pressure with Higi Machines on campus and across the country. Sync your Higi account to send measurements to Health Plus. Learn More.
- Using these digital options automatically enters you into a monthly prize drawing!
You can view your Know Your Numbers measurements, as well as your participation history in Health Plus activities, in the Health and Wellness Information Portal.
Keywords: Blood Pressure, Biometrics, Weight, Body Fat