Representative Groups Include:
- The Education Committee of the House Staff Diversity and Inclusion Alliance aims to create, provide, and evaluate educational resources all house staff and beyond. We strive to foster a welcoming and cohesive workplace environment.
Community Engagement Committee
- The Community Engagement Committee of House Staff Diversity and Inclusion Alliance aims to improve the quality of health within the Nashville Metropolitan areas. We strive to create partnerships and initiate conversations with community organizations and various groups within the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- The Mentorship Committee of the House Staff Diversity and Inclusion Alliance aims to facilitate near/peer mentorship connections and to develop pipeline programming.
Peer Bystander Training Program
- The Peer Bystander Training Program is for all incoming and current staff. This initiative is a collaboration with the Office of Diversity Affairs. We hope to provide resources for house staff to recognize, respond to, and support colleagues through instances of workplace microaggressions.
Multidisciplinary Community Outreach
- Learn a little more about Dr. Churchwell's introduction on Resident Orientation and Nashville's community based and centralized referral resources with Tiffany Israel's talk on Nashville Neighborhood 101
House Staff Doctor’s Day Initiative
- This initiative focuses on improving the visiblity of healthcare professions in the Metro School District. More information to come...
House Staff Peer Mentorship Program
- More information coming soon...