These forms and instructions are in alphabetical order. If you have any suggestions, let the GME Office know at email@example.com.
Program Coordinators, you will find the Program Coordinator Manual to be a helpful reference.
Elective Away Rotations
Exit Info for House Staff
House Staff Agreement/Contract
House Staff Manual (Policies and Instructions)
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) in House Staff Programs
Interviewees for Residency/Fellowship Positions
Liability/Malpractice Request for Fellows
Leave for House Staff (medical, parental, military)
Program Letters of Agreement (PLA)
- These were formerly called Memorandums of Understanding - Now PLAs
- The PLA addresses GME responsibilities between an individual accredited program and a site other than the sponsoring institution at which residents receive a required or elective part of their education. (more details in the Program Coordinators' Manual)
- Letter of Agreement template
- The GME office provides black zipper bags with a Newcomers Guide for use during your recruitment season. Contact Natalie Blair to set up a time to pick up these materials. (This is optional. You are also free to use your own recruiting materials.)
- A copy of each of these documents is required to be distributed to all recruits (they are also included in the black zipper bags from GME):