Getting a new phone or tablet? Follow These Steps to Re-connect to VUMC.
The Outlook app is the only method available to receive VUMC email on a mobile device.
How to Enroll Microsoft Authenticator MFA
Programs and Platforms requiring Microsoft Authenticator MFA
- Microsoft Office
- Outlook Email on your phone
How to Enroll MobilePASS+ MFA
If you get a new phone you will have to submit this Pegasus ticket to get a QR code to activate MobilePASS+
Programs and Platforms requiring MobilePASS+ MFA
- Changing E-Password
Outlook is only method available to receive email on a mobile device.
Why? VUMC IT explains that here: https://www.vumc.org/it/microsoft-mobile
Here are the instructions from VUMC IT:
If you need assistance with installing and configuring Outlook on your phone or tablet,
please schedule a time to stop by our office with your device.
Enterprise Cybersecurity is launching a new Virtual Private Network service for the Medical Center to replace the current service offered through Pulse Secure. This new service, F5/BIG-IP Edge, will be available for all Vanderbilt University Medical Center VUMCID holders.
>> DOWNLOAD STEPS
- Ensure that you have administrative rights on your laptop or home computer.
- Enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication before you install the new VPN client.
- Install the Big-IP Edge VPN client.
>> DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND CONNECT NOW
How do I use Multi-Factor Authentication with the Virtual Private Network?
- The Multi-Factor Authentication application will send you a code each time you sign in to the Virtual Private Network using the MobilePass App
- Ensure that you are enrolled in (MFA) Multi-Factor Authentication using the Mobilepass app before trying to sign in to the Virtual Private Network.
To install go to VUMC Apps on your phone and install MH-Cure Silver
If MH-CURE Silver is not visible in the Company Portal then you are not yet an approved user.
Please complete the following REDCAP survey to request access. https://redcap.vanderbilt.edu/surveys/?s=73F7TTAAKH
1.) Install app here:
2.) Open this on your phone or iPad to configure settings (must be on VUMCEmployee WiFi)
iOS - Select VUMCEmployee (not VUMCEmployee setup) , Login with your VuNetID and Password
Android - Android WiFi Setup Instructions
- Remove old VUMCEmployeesetup profile.
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Remove VUMC Secure Network Profile
- Go to WiFi, Select VUMCEmployee (not VUMCEmployee setup) , Login with your VuNetID and Password
The new process for setting up WiFi on a MAC AWS is as follows:
- Connect the WiFi icon to VUMCEmployeeSetup
- Open Safari to start the setup process
- Check "I accept the terms of the End-User License Agreement"
- Click "Start"
- Perform step one on the next screen "Install the network profile" (This will cause the system to download the configuration file).
*** If the configuration file does not download use the Safari browser to go to the following IP address (10.251.0.1). This will restart the WiFi setup process perform steps 3-5 again.
- Once the configuration file has been downloaded a popup will prompt you to enter your credentials.
- Upon successful acceptance of your credentials you should now be able to connect to VUMCEmployee using your vunetID and Password.
On your home system or home laptop, go to https://portal.office.com to download and install Office 365 and the Skype for Business app. Login with your VUMC email address, VUMC ID and Password.
Lightweight versions of the Office apps are available right there. Just click an app icon to start using the app in your browser.
And if you don't already have the desktop versions of the Office apps installed, select Install Office near the top right of the window.
- Click on this link https://virtual.vumc.org/ to install the full VMware Client
- Select Install VMWare Horizon Client
After it is installed, Click "New Server" > add: virtual.vumc.org
- Click on this link https://virtual.vumc.org/
- Select VMware Horizon HTML Client
New Change(s) to changing your medical center password
- Change your VUMC password
- You must have (MFA) Multi-factor Authentication with MobilePass
Visit https://identityiq.app.vumc.org/identityiq login to the system using your VUMC ID and current password, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Forgot your VUMC Password
Click on Access VUMC - Existing Users > Forgot Password
You must have (MFA) Multi-factor Authentication with MobilePass
Forgot your password Instructions
Fill out this Pegasus form to schedule a Team consultation