Deborah Doyle - Communications Consultant
CCC-4316 Medical Center North
Deborah’s background in design and knowledge of our institution will help make your projects a success. The Media Office is a resource for the administration, chair, chiefs and faculty to develop projects and programs that support their academic and clinical initiatives.
- Develop, review, update and unify the communication objectives of the Section and its departments and divisions.
- Improve the awareness of the Section locally, regionally, and nationally among our academic colleagues, prospective residents and fellows.
- Review and maintain content for all of the Section’s media outlets: websites, newsletters, communications, and promotional materials in electronic and print forms.
- Assist in visually promoting special events and programs for academic and clinical excellence including: conferences, guest lectures, seminars, and CMEs
- Support our residents and fellows education programs with welcome materials, photos, announcements, invitations, and agendas.
- Design and coordinate outsourced resources such as signage, printing, photo, video, etc.
- Work with Development & Alumni Relations to optimize opportunities for development contact.
- Collaborate with Department and Section staff to identify news items for publications, newsletters and other PR and media outlets. Share and promote news story ideas with News and Public Affairs and assist in providing visuals and or content.
Sr System Administrator
CCC-4317 Medical Center North
(615) 343-8906 (Main)
- Update web content
- Redcap and Smartsheet