Todd Bisson, MSA
(480) 349-1570 Cell
Todd provides an integrated perspective on the Surgical Business lines.
His primary duties are as follows:
- Section Budgeting
- Pro formas for new faculty
- Strategic Business Plan development for surgical product lines and clinical expansions.
- Revenue and expense analysis
- Privilege Management and Concur approving
Susan's role provides the following support to the Section of Surgical Sciences, and reports to the Section’s Sr. Financial Manager. Primary duties include:
- Managing the Concur Travel expenses
- Monitoring and reconciliation of Transplants Organ Procurement invoicing/payments
- Research, analyze and reconcile variances for the Section’s cost centers