The Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry currently offers specialty training opportunities through five ACGME-approved fellowship program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship
- Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
Please click here for information regarding our fellowship application process. For any additional questions regarding either of these programs, please contact Elizabeth Wilson, Associate Program Manager.