VUMC IT Network Services provides voice, video, and data transport systems connectivity for Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
VUMC has over 160,000 potential network connections available at any given time.
How can I get it?
DNS Records and Assistance - under site maintenance
Other Network-Related Links:
VUMC IT Network Services provides a fully-meshed network topology resulting in the highest availability for your devices.
- We are responsible for the design, installation and ongoing day-to-day operation and maintenance of all internet/intranet systems on campus.
- We provide high quality wired and wireless connectivity while ensuring that we can meet the demands of a high traffic network.
- We provide highly scalable wired and wireless alternatives to ensure you have the bandwidth you need when you need it.
- We provide the ability to transmit your data with low-latency across Local Area Network and Wide Area Network locations seamlessly.
- VUMC provides redundant and highly available access to commodity Internet (I1) and high throughput access to internet.