There are a number of academic and training programs available through Vanderbilt (see links below). VCLIC also offers a variety of collaborative research and operational opportunities to students and trainees.
On our VCLIC Projects Page we have a separate designation for projects that would lend themselves particularly well to involving students. We try to update these pages regularly, but there are always opportunities to propose projects we are not currently working on as well as ask about any of the initiatives in progress. We look forward to working with you!
VCLIC faculty are involved in a number of educational programs at Vanderbilt, including:
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program
- MS in Applied Clinical Informatics (MSACI)
- Research MS and PhD Degrees in Biomedical Informatics
- Pharmacy Informatics Residency
- Resident Elective in Clinical Informatics
Additional information on training, and additional programs, can be found through the VUMC Department of Biomedical Informatics.