VDAWGs, or the Vanderbilt Database Access Working Group, enables eligible faculty and their delegates to access Epic's Clarity Database.
The Program entails:
- Self-service data access at VUMC
- Direct access to Clarity and Caboodle for qualified participants
- Strict safety and security protocols
- Monthly audits to determine queries are approriate
- Monthly work group meetings to train participants on writing effective queries, discuss challenges encountered while extracting data, and give general program udpates
We currently have about 20 members. If you are interested in joining, please visit our Confluence page (only accessible via VUMC VPN or on campus internet connections) "Getting Access to Clarity" for details on required Epic training and internal paperwork processes.
You can also reach out to email@example.com with any questions.