Education: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship: How to Apply

How to Apply

We are currently making strategic changes to our Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery (URPS) fellowship that anticipate the future needs of our trainees, our department, and our patients in the field of Urologic and pelvic reconstruction.  This includes a plan to transition to a 1-year program. As such, we are not participating in the URPS match in 2024.  If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

If you are interested in applying to our fellowship, please do so at least 18 months before the end of your residency program.
Submit your application through ERAS. In ERAS, search by program location (Tennessee/Vanderbilt) and then navigate to the Urology FPMRS page.

Please contact Edna Johnson at with any questions.