In the Division of General Urology, our team dedicates themselves to improving the urology health for men and women through providing the highest quality clinical care and undertaking meaningful clinic research. We design and develop new ways to diagnose, treat and manage the most basic and the most difficult urologic conditions.
We train and equip future urologists to meet all of a patient’s needs at one institution, using the most advanced technology available.
The ability of urologists to excel in general urology is an important part of our mission to develop leaders in our field and provide comprehensive care to patients
Patient Care Excellence
Our faculty sees patients through the Vanderbilt Urology Clinic, where:
- We treat a full range of urologic conditions
- Patients get access to doctors who are academic and research experts in urology
We go to our patients instead of making them come to us. Our doctors and fellows provide care and the latest treatments and advances to patients at multiple locations, including:
- Urology Clinic, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville
- Vanderbilt Urology Cool Springs, Franklin
- Vanderbilt Urology Spring Hill, Spring Hill
- Vanderbilt Urology Lebanon, Lebanon
When patients need care or consultation with another urologic specialist – or with an expert in another specialty, such as cardiology – we connect them to the right doctors, right here at Vanderbilt. If patients need experimental care, we work with them to find an appropriate clinical trial.