Your child will always be our priority. One of the missions of MCJCHV is family centered care. In the Division of Pediatric Urology, we will make decisions for your child with you, not for you. Our highly experienced faculty and team of care providers have been the top ranked program at Vanderbilt Medical Center since the inception of the USNWR rankings. When you walk through our doors, you can expect:
- Clean waiting room
- Efficient check-in experience with our friendly front desk staff
- Triage area separate from the exam and waiting rooms
- Clean and spacious exam rooms staffed by highly trained pediatric urology nurses and medical assistants
- State of the art facility with capability to perform on-site ultrasound and specialized bladder x-rays
- Care and advice from highly trained doctors and nurse practitioners
Patient Care Excellence
Our team of seven pediatric urologists and one nurse practitioner diagnose and treat all types of pediatric urology conditions.
We see an average of 15,000 outpatient visits and perform over 2400 surgical cases yearly making us one of the busiest and most skillful practices in the country.
Our surgical outcomes are outstanding, with less than 1 percent of patients needing unplanned reoperations.
Accessibility to parents and our referring providers has been the key to establishing an excellent reputation in our community. In addition to seeing patients at the main hospital, our providers have outreach clinics at the following locations across the state of TN:
- Spring Hill
- Memphis (Baptist Memphis Hospital)