Innovation and Clinical Research
The Department of Radiology is committed to innovation and clinical research as a long-term strategic priority. We encourage creativity and entrepreneurship as a means of supporting our mission.
- Applying for approval of an IRB Exempt study? Click here to see how.
- Need statistical support for a study? Radiology has support from the Department of Biostatistics. Click here to download the Clinical Research Support form and send directly to email@example.com. The Clinical Research Review Committee will review.
- Applying for a grant? Click here to involve departmental support staff. For questions, please email Heather Selke, Grants Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting a study with industry and need help? Radiology collaborates with the Vanderbilt Coordinating Center at VICTR. Click here to download the Clinical Research Support form and send directly to email@example.com.The Clinical Research Review Committee will review.
- Innovation Activists: Designing Health Care’s Future: A podcast series hosted by Dr. Reed Omary that addresses some of health care’s biggest challenges
Dan Brown, MD
Vice Chair of Innovation and Clinical Research
Director of Interventional Oncology
Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
- Department Announces Vice Chair of Innovation and Clinical Research
- RadX Innovation Challenge Pitch Evolves into Global Health Nonprofit
- Arora Awarded RSNA Research Scholar Grant
- Three teams take top prizes at inaugural innovation challenge
- Bennett Landman leads team to prize in innovation challenge
- VU School of Medicine ramps-up The Radx incubator with 17 entrants in Innovation Challenge
- Radx Innovation Challenge: The Department of Radiology’s healthcare innovation and entrepreneurship challenge to create solutions to unmet needs in health care
- Innovation Seminar Series: A department sponsored seminar series focused on topics of innovation
- May 25, 2017: H. Benjamin Harvey, MD, JD, Radiology's Brave New World: Innovate or Perish
- Enterprise System Design Alliance: A partnership between the Department of Radiology and Vanderbilt's School of Engineering