Participate in programs to measure blood pressure, weight, and body mass index. These numbers can be used on your yearly Health Assessment and Wellness Actions Log for the Go for the Gold program. It's a convenient way to track your changes.
Participate in Know Your Numbers (weight and blood pressure)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment at the Health Plus Offices, Vanderbilt Recreation & Wellness Center, Room 127
- Contact Health Plus to schedule a screening for your department!
- December 1 MCJCHV, Room 2014, 2-4pm
- December 8 One Hundred Oaks, Room 26013, 11am-1pm
- December 8 Central Library, Author’s Room 418A, 11am-1pm
- December 9 Peabody Library, Fireside Reading Room, 11am-1pm
- December 13 Nursing School, Living Room 115, 8-10am
- December 13 MCJCHV, Wadlington A, 2:30-4:30pm
- December 16 Law School, Bass Berry Sims Room 231, 8-10am
- December 20 One Hundred Oaks, Room 26013, 11am-1pm
A Vanderbilt ID is required to participate.
- Upload Biometric Measurements - You can now submit official measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure from your Primary Care Provider to Health Plus. These measurements will be available for credit for the "Know Your Blood Pressure & Weight" action of the Wellness Actions Log for Go for the Gold. Please be sure to upload records by October 31, 2021 to meet this requirement for the Wellness Actions Log.
Check Weight and Blood Pressure with Higi Machines on campus and across the country. Sync your Higi account to send measurements to Health Plus. Learn More.
- Using these digital options automatically enters you into a monthly prize drawing!
You can view your Know Your Numbers measurements, as well as your participation history in Health Plus activities, in the Health and Wellness Information Portal.
Keywords: Blood Pressure, Biometrics, Weight, Body Fat