Eating nutritious foods is one way you can positively impact your health. The Dietary Guidelines recommend focusing on consuming nutrient-dense foods and beverages. Health Plus offers CORE Nutrition to help you build a foundation for healthy eating.
CORE Nutrition offers practical recipes, healthy samples, and reliable nutrition information in a fun, come and go atmosphere.
Health Plus brings CORE Nutrition to your department! Events are scheduled for 1-2 hours and allow faculty and staff to come and go as their schedules allow. Drop by to receive healthy samples, practical recipes, and the opportunity to ask questions of a Health Educator.
- Make Ahead Meals: Busy schedule? Plan ahead and make weeknight meals a snap.
- Satisfy My Sweet Tooth: Gain ideas on how to indulge in sweet treats and feel good about it!
- How to Eat More Fruits & Vegetables: Experiment with these delicious ways to get your 5 servings a day.
- Healthy Eating on a Budget: Gain tips of preparing healthy meals without breaking the bank.
- Smart Snacking: Learn how to keep your energy boosted and weight maintained with healthy snacks.
- Foods to Fuel: Gain simple strategies on how to fuel up and recover from physical activities.
- Eating Out Made Easy: Take the guess work out of your food choices. Receive a packet to help guide you at popular restaurants.
There is no cost to book a CORE Nutrition event.
Schedule a CORE Nutrition in your department!