How to Apply
To apply for our Fellowship in Enourology and Laparoscopic Surgery, downlaod and complete the application from the Endourological Society's website. Send a copy of the application and your Curriculum Vitae to the Society.
Medical License and Visa Details:
- All applicants for our non-ACGME accredited fellowships (Endourology and Urologic Oncology) must be able to obtain a full medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- The VUMC Department of Urology will not sponsor H1-B or O-1 visa applications for fellows/clinical instructors.
Please send us the following application materials:
- Printed copy of your completed Endourological Society application
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation, which may be mailed under separate cover
- A recent passport-sized photo
You can email materials to Nicole Miller, M.D. (email@example.com) and cc Cody Desaulniers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please direct all questions and comments to Cody at email@example.com.