Education: Endourology and Laparoscopic Surgery Fellowship: How to Apply

How to Apply

To apply for our Fellowship in Enourology and Laparoscopic Surgery, downlaod and complete the application from the Endourological Society's website. Send a copy of the application and your Curriculum Vitae to the Society.

Medical License and Visa Details:

  • All applicants for our non-ACGME accredited fellowships (Endourology and Urologic Oncology) must be able to obtain a full medical license in the state of Tennessee.
  • The VUMC Department of Urology will not sponsor H1-B or O-1 visa applications for fellows/clinical instructors. 

Please send us the following application materials:

  • Printed copy of your completed Endourological Society application
  • Your Curriculum Vitae
  • Three letters of recommendation, which may be mailed under separate cover
  • A recent passport-sized photo

You can email materials to Nicole Miller, M.D. ( and cc Cody Desaulniers ( and Meagan Fathera (

Please direct all questions and comments to Cody at