Thomas C. Naslund, M.D., is particularly interested in the management of aneurysms of the aorta with endovascular repair and conventional surgical repair. He has performed in excess of 700 endovascular aneurysm repairs and is active in the investigation of new techniques and devices for the management of aortic aneurysms.
Clinical areas of interest
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortic Center
- Cardiac Surgery
- IVC Filter Insertion and Retrieval
- Surgery for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- B.S. in Biology,Trinity University in San Antonio, 1980
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1984.
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1990
- Fellowship - Oschner Clinic Foundation, 1992
Dr. Naslund's CV is available in PDF format
View some of Dr. Naslund's published abstracts on PubMed.
For referrals or appointments, contact:
Division of Vascular Surgery
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
D-5237 Medical Center North
Nashville, TN 37232-2735
Phone: (615) 322-2343
Fax: (615) 343-4251