Eunyoung Choi, PhD
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Department of Surgery
2213 Garland Ave
- Ph.D. in Reproductive biology, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea, 2009
- M.S. in Reproductive biology, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea, 2005
- B.S. in Biotechnology, Seoul Women’s University, Korea, 2003
- Defining the risk factors for gastric cancer development.
- Understanding the progression and evolution of dysplastic stage to cancer as a key transition state in gastric carcinogenesis, using novel in vitro organoid models and in vivo mouse models.
- Defining tumorigenic potential of heterogenous dysplastic cell lineages, including dysplastic stem cells, as gastric cancer precursor cells.
See Dr. Choi's publications on PubMed