Vanderbilt Employees and Students
Safety training for VU and VUMC faculty, staff and students:
- VUMC Staff
- Laboratory Safety
- VMG Provider Orientation
- VUMC School of Medicine Faculty
- VUMC School of Nursing Faculty
- Vanderbilt students who are also working at Vanderbilt
Safety and compliance training required for full-time employees is also required for part-time workers such as students working in Vanderbilt laboratories or clinical areas. Student workers who will be working in clinical departments should compete Universal Safety and Patient or Blood and Body Fluid Safety Training. Students working in labs should complete the lab safety training applicable to the work done in that lab.
Safety training for lab visitors, construction contractors, clinical students not enrolled in Vanderbilt School of Medicine or School or Nursing and clinical staff contractors:
- VUMC Construction Contractors
- Laboratory Safety for visiting students, staff and faculty
- Clinical Students
- Clinical Staff Contractors
Send questions about Safety Training at Vanderbilt to firstname.lastname@example.org.