Compliance Training Profile System (FOTO) Focus
VPN is now required to access the training system (FOTO) and your Conflict of Interest Disclosure System. Please check that you are logged into VPN before opening the system link. For more information on VUMC VPN Client, please click here: https://www.vumc.org/enterprisecybersecurity/vpn
Please update your Compliance Training Profile
As your responsibilities change, please make certain to review and update your Profile Questions. Under the "Manage Profile" tab, you may access your previous answers for review. Should you need to make changes, remember to "Save" your updated answers before leaving the page.
Compliance Training Profile Features
Our compliance system allows VUMC-employed faculty members in the School of Medicine to customize their compliance training requirements by answering a brief survey that specifies their role and duties at the medical center. After completing this short questionnaire, only training modules relevant to the faculty member's activities will be assigned to the faculty member.
Features of the compliance training system:
- You may choose your dashboard format by selecting either the "tile" or "list" view of your requirements.
- Monthly email notifications will be sent to alert you of compliance requirements that are past due or coming due.
- All of the online training compliance data is now real-time, so your completion status will update once you successfully finish a requirement.
- You may self-report completion on several training requirements (i.e., ACLS) and upload a completion certificate.
- Your list of compliance training requirements is based on the answers you provided in your profile. You may review and update these answers at anytime under the "manage profile" tab.
- You may see a "notifications only" section in your list that includes classroom training that is not tracked for completion status.
- Training requirements are divided into categories for Health Related Activities, Online Training, Classroom Training, Notification Only and Historical Activities.
- This system is for VUMC-Employed, School of Medicine Faculty only.
- You are welcome to provide feedback on the functionality of the system by contacting email@example.com.