Donald W. Brady, M.D.
It is our privilege to support the faculty of the School of Medicine in its many missions. I hope you will find the resources on this website helpful.
Mission of the Office of Faculty Affairs
To provide faculty advocacy, promote academic quality, and advance the strategic goals of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (VUSM) by:
- supporting the hiring of outstanding and diverse faculty members;
- providing support and education to VUSM departments;
- overseeing the appointments and promotions process;
- fostering the development, implementation, and interpretation of faculty policies;
- facilitating access to training and compliance requirements;
- administering conflict of interest disclosure and review policies;
- providing professional development programs for faculty members;
- managing emeritus and endowed chair nominations; and
- supporting VUSM department chair searches.