Building fellowship by sharing common activities, events, and interests
- The Nashville Convention Center and Visitors Bureau – There are always things to do around Music City USA
- Social Connections - The Middle Tennessee area is rich with opportunities to make connections. For parents, children provide a great way to meet other parents with a similar focus through child related activities- sports, music and school-based functions. This site has a list to help you begin to identify some ways that people meet others in Nashville.
- Vanderbilt Events - Special Vanderbilt events as listed in the Reporter, Register, and Community Calendar on the Vanderbilt website.
- Vanderbilt Commodores – To enjoy Vanderbilt athletic events, tickets can be purchased through the Vanderbilt Athletic Department Ticket office: (615)322-GOLD(4653).
- Vanderbilt Classifieds - On-line bulletin board for Vanderbilt users (log in required)
- Volunteering Opportunities - Nashville has a number of volunteer organizations and events to help the community including Hands-on Nashville, Habitat for Humanity, the Nashville Rescue Mission, Second Harvest Food Bank, Thistle Farms and other worthwhile causes.