Join with Vanderbilt to:
- Know the facts!
- Celebrate survivorship, and honor and remember loved ones!
- Raise awareness about steps to reduce the risk of getting breast cancer – including having an early detection plan!
Know the Facts:
- Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast.
- Breast cancer is the second most common type of cancer in American women.
- Regular breast check-ups are the best ways to detect breast cancer early. Early detection provides you with an increased chance of recovery and a wider range of treatment options.
Learn more about breast check-up information from Vanderbilt Breast Center.
View the American Cancer Society Guidelines for Early Detection of Breast Cancer.
Think Pink! Webinar - October 20, 2021
Breast Cancer (National Cancer Institute)