You can play an important role in creating a culture of wellness at Vanderbilt! Wellness Commodores lead by example through their enthusiastic commitment to wellness.
- Create wellness initiatives within their department such as lunch-time walks, mindfulness breaks, hosting a Know Your Numbers event, friendly inter-departmental competitions, email newsletters, and more!
- Communicate to faculty and staff in their area about Health Plus programs and services.
- Act as a role models for wellness.
The Wellness Commodore program is voluntary, and the time commitment is minimal and may vary depending on initiatives each commodore selects. Health Plus is always available as a resource to support your efforts!
Wellness Commodores are the first to know of Health Plus happenings, have a positive impact on the culture of wellness within their department, and are recognized for the volunteer work that they do.
Email Bridgette Butler at email@example.com:
- To determine if your department has a Wellness Commodore.
- To become a Wellness Commodore.
- To find out more information about the Wellness Commodore program or to ask any questions.
Keywords: Wellness, Commodores, Champions