The Nashville Farmers' Market returns to campus in June and will be held every Thursday (with the exception of July 4) through October 31 with hours from 1:30-5:00 p.m. The market is located on the medical center plaza outside Langford Auditorium. Stop by and shop for local fruits and vegetables, dairy products, seafood, honey, flowers, and more!
This year's vendors include:
- Kelly's Berries – June & July
- The Peach Truck – June through August
- Smokin Oaks (Organic Beef)
- Ousley Ouch (Salsa) – Once/Month
- Nature's Promise Farm (Produce)
- Laurel Mountain (Bread)
- Ladies of the Lamb
- Galena Garlic
- Bass Farms (Microgreens)
- TN Artisan Honey
Nashville Farmers' Market
Local Table: Find out what's in season.
Keywords: Healthy Eating, Fruits, Vegetables