Join Health Plus for the much anticipated Pumpkin Carving Contest at the Vanderbilt Farmers' Market! Carve or decorate a pumpkin with others in your department and bring it to the Market on Thursday, October 19 for voting.
How it works:
- Register your department by Friday, October 13 (Note: only one person needs to register for the department)
- Each department may enter one pumpkin display
- Pumpkins can be carved, painted, or decorated
- Use of candles is prohibited
- Winners will be notified on Friday, October 20
Pumpkins will be displayed for voting Thursday, October 19, from 12-3:30 pm.
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm – Pumpkin Drop-Off
- 12:00-3:30 pm – Voting
- 3:30-4:30 pm – Pumpkin Pick-up (Pumpkins cannot be left out. Pick-up person must be designated at regitration and confirmed at drop-off.)
The VUMC department pumpkins with the most votes will win recogniction and a trophy from Health Plus!
Off-site departments can participate by submitting a photo by 5 pm on Tuesday, October 17th. Health Plus will print and display your photo!
Go for the Gold deadline is October 31 – Log in to complete all 3 steps. We’re here to help! Contact us at 615-343-8943 if you need assistance completing Go for the Gold.