Chemical Waste Collection Request Form

VU employees: Access the VU Waste Request form through the VU EHS Chemical Safety and Hazardous Waste website.

21st AVE. S. and 100 Oaks Campuses:

To request a chemical waste collection at VUMC clinics, laboratories, and facilities located on the 21st Avenue and 100 Oaks campuses:

Submit an online request for chemical waste collection.

IMPORTANT: When you submit the online form, an email copy of this request should be sent to the email address you provide. If you use this online form and do not receive an email copy of your request, please let us know by sending a message to

If you cannot submit an online form, please contact staff in the Chemical Waste Program to request other arrangements.

Off-Site Clinics:

For inquires or questions concerning the collection of hazardous chemical waste at clinical locations not at the 21st Ave. or the 100 Oaks campus, contact Vanderbilt Operational Services (VOS) at