These Hazardous Waste Fact Sheets are designed to help laboratory personnel properly and safely handle and dispose of hazardous chemical wastes.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Minimization
- Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous Waste Storage
- Identification of Hazardous Wastes
- Guide to Laboratory Sink/Sewer Disposal of Wastes
Maintain copies of these documents in your lab:
- Post this Hazardous Chemical Waste Accumulation Area Reference Sign in each Waste Satellite Accumulation Area.
- Keep a copy of the Laboratory Guide for Managing Chemical Waste - Hazardous Waste Fact Sheets (combined PDF file including all six fact sheets) in your lab.