In partnership with the University and Medical Center, VEHS has developed the Lab Compliance Assistance Program to assist with the large number of safety and compliance issues related to laboratory safety.
Services provided by the lab safety coordinators include:
- Chemical Inventory Assistance
- Specific instruction regarding hazardous chemicals
- Assistance in implementing the OSHA Lab Standard
- Fume Hood Inspections
- Assistance and advice on...
- Setting up a new lab
- Chemical Storage
- Laboratory Moving Procedures
Laboratory Compliance Staff
Contact your Laboratory Compliance Safety Officer.
If you have questions about the Laboratory Compliance Assistance Program, please contact Program Coordinator (phone 936-8461, e-mail email@example.com).