Kenneth J. Niermann, MD
Dr. Niermann is an Assistant Professor in Radiation Oncology. He completed his residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. As a graduate of the post-doctoral fellowship in cancer imaging at the Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science, Dr. Niermann is currently conducting phase I clinical research for radiosensitizing biologic agents administered concurrently with radiation therapy. His research interests include using novel imaging techniques to quantify treatment response. He primarily cares for patients at the regional satellite clinics affiliated with VUMC.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Cancer Imaging, Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
- Residency, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN (2010)
- M.S.C.I., Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (2010)
- M.D., Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (2002)
- B.S., Sterling College, Sterling, Kansas (1997)