Did you know…
We still require an abbreviated application if you are using an outside IRB?
Go to the Single IRB Page for more information.
ALL ACTIVE STUDIES WILL BE REVIEWED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS TO DETERMINE IF THEY CAN BE TRANSITIONED TO THE NEW RULE
If you are collecting data internationally, please see our guidance for GDPR to see if it applies to your research.
Registration and Information
- Behavioral/Social Sciences – The second and fourth Tuesday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- Health Sciences 3 – Tuesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 2 – Wednesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 1 – Thursdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee (Radiation) – The first Friday of the Month 10:00 to 12:00
- Institutional Biosafety Committee for Human Subjects – The third Friday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- VIHPCRO (Stem Cell) – The first Thursday of the Month 9:00 to 11:00